skip to main | skip to sidebar

Matt & Brooke Rowe

Monday, August 3, 2009

Camping

I went camping, it was fantastic - here are some pictures.




Posted by Matt at 4:07 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Us

Matt
Brooke and I went on a date. It was AWESOME! Then we got married.
View my complete profile

Slideshow

Some things that I get to hear as a health teacher...These are true stories!

A girl asked me "what's the date today?" I was already in the middle of explaining something else, so I just pointed to the calendar at the front of the classroom. She stared for a minute and said "But there are lots of numbers up there!"

Some Cool People

  • Barrett & Jeanine
  • Cameron & Wendy
  • Curtis & Carrie
  • Health Class
  • Jeff & Nicole
  • Jeremy & Sarah
  • John & Melyna
  • Kalun & Kristi
  • Kenny & Tara
  • Peter & Liz
  • Ryan & Adrienne
  • Ryan & Britney
  • Steve & Katie
  • Wade & Erin
 

Blog Archive

  • August 2009 (4)
  • July 2009 (2)
  • June 2009 (1)
  • May 2009 (2)
  • February 2009 (2)
  • December 2008 (1)